The Range Region provides programs and services to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families in Northern St. Louis, Itasca, and Koochiching Counties.
The Range Region provides the following services to residents in the counties listed above:
- Advocacy and Support for area parents and family members.
- Information and Referral to area resources and agencies.
- Guardian Angel Fund: Provides funds to meet specific needs of individuals in the region’s service area with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Read here for more information and an application.
- Self-Advocacy Support
- Travel and Special Event Scholarships: Provides scholarships for individuals in the region’s service area with intellectual and developmental disabilities to use for travel, camp, or educational opportunities. Read here for more information and an application form.
- Workshops and Training: Education and training events held in the Range Region are listed on this page, as well as statewide webinars.
Mark your calendar for the Range Region’s Friends and Family Picnic on August 9th!
Announcements, stories from the region, and other items of interest to area residents. Stay tuned for more information!
People living in the region and throughout Minnesota can access programs and services provided by The Arc Minnesota. For details, click here.
Contact Information for Range Region:
PO Box 433
Eveleth, MN 55734
Local: 218.750.1251; Toll Free: 833.450.1494
The Range Region thanks the United Way of Northeastern Minnesota for its generous support.
Events Search and Views Navigation
An Annual Event with Family, Friends, Food, and Fun Mountain Iron Community Center 8586 Enterprise Drive South Mountain Iron, MN 55768 Program ** Food from 4:00 - 5:30 p.m. ** Dancing from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m., with DJ Terry Knuti spinning the tunes Invite individuals who are important to you. Ask your family and friends to come; a great time to get together have some fun! A special invitation is extended to current Arc members and former Arc members who haven’t…Find out more »