Together, we are now The Arc Minnesota! On January 1, 2018, chapters across Minnesota merged to form one organization with Regions that include Greater Twin Cities, Midstate, Southeast, Southwest, Range, and West Central.
The Arc Minnesota Annual Meeting is open to all members, Board members, volunteers, staff, and those interested in connecting with The Arc. There is no charge for the event. Please RSVP here.
Please join us for our first Annual Meeting with a full and interesting agenda including:
- Registration opening at 10:30 a.m. with a free lunch and program beginning at 11:00 a.m.
- Annual business meeting
- Introduction of The Arc Minnesota Board of Directors
- Recognition of Chapter Board and Interim Board Members
- Presentation of The Arc Minnesota Leader of the Year Awards – Nominate a leader here.
- Arc’s Value Village will also present the Thrift Volunteer of the Year and Thrift Partner of the Year Awards.
- And, Special guest Katy Vernon will entertain us with stories and songs that inspire. Get to know Katy here.