You've Got The Ticket!
Arc Gala 2020 Event Timeline
We can’t wait for you to join us!
The 2020 Arc Gala is Saturday March 7 at The Depot, Minneapolis. Attire for the evening is cocktail, black tie optional. Here’s a look at how your evening will shake out:
- 4:45 PM (Guests with VIP Tickets) Check-in at the Winter Garden.
- 5:00 PM (Guests with VIP Tickets) Kick off the evening with a champagne toast at the VIP reception, then have an early start at the silent auction until 6:00 PM.
- 5:30 PM General Admission guests, please check-in with us in the Winter Garden.
- 6:00 PM Browse the silent auction, enjoy drinks and hors d’oeuvres
- 7:20 PM Dinner will be served and the program will begin! WCCO’s Jason DeRusha will emcee. Be prepared to win big and give big during the live auction & fund-a-need!
- 9:30 PM Hit the dance floor with ’80s cover band Brat Pack Radio, shop the Arc’s Value Village pop up shop, and enjoy mind-boggling treats at the dessert bar.
Curious about the auctions?
Get a sneak peek of the live and silent auctions. From a trip to Sonoma and courtside tickets to the Timberwolves, to a private concert with Dan Wilson and a staycation in downtown Minneapolis, there’s something for you! Get a sneak preview of the auction!
So, what’s for dinner?
Everyone will enjoy a mixed greens salad, topped with butternut squash, red onion, red pepper, and a maple vinaigrette. Then, you have a choice between:
- A duet of seared duck breast, lingonberry demi-glace, and herb-roasted chicken jus lie
- Butternut squash ravioli with sage brown butter cream sauce, pumpkin seeds, and dried cherries
And that mind-boggling dessert bar we mentioned earlier? Eat whatever your heart (or stomach) desires from a selection of flourless chocolate cake, s’mores, tres leches rompope, and double chocolate mousse.