Members of The Arc Minnesota are invited to join us for the 2020 The Arc Minnesota Annual Meeting on Saturday, October 10.
Due to COVID-19, this year’s annual meeting will be a digital event. This makes it possible for members to safely attend. The Annual Meeting is open to all current Arc members and Arc Board members. There is no charge for the event.
Please RSVP using the form below. You can also email us your contact information at email@example.com with the subject line “Annual Meeting RSVP.”
This is a member only event. If you are interested in becoming an Arc Member, find more information at arcminnesota.org/become-a-member.
The agenda for the 2020 Annual Board meeting includes:
- Annual business meeting
- Election of new Board members
- Strategic plan and overview, including financial updates
- Presentation of The Arc Minnesota Leader of the Year Awards
- Arc’s Value Village will present the Thrift Volunteer of the Year and Thrift Partner of the Year Awards.
- Special guest Katy Vernon will entertain us with stories and songs that inspire. Get to know Katy here.
- We look forward to you joining us (virtually) at this year’s The Arc Minnesota Annual Meeting!
This is a member only event. If you’re interested in becoming a Member please click here for more information: https://arcminnesota.org/get-involved/become-a-member/