Our gala team is working hard to ensure that we have a safe event. We have both an in person and virtual option to allow you to join us in whatever way you feel safe and is accessible to you.
We want to keep guests, staff, and our communities safe. Our 2022 Gala has several safety measures in place for our in person event. We wanted to share an update and a reminder to our friends and supporters about those safety measures.
A full series of vaccinations for COVID-19 or a negative COVID-19 test are required for entry into the 2022 Arc Gala.
- You must have both shots of the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna, or one shot of Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine. Boosters aren’t required, but encouraged. Find a vaccine (click here) or booster (click here) location.
- Please bring your vaccine card or an image of your vaccine card, or download and register in the Docket app (click here) for entry.
- We are requiring vaccines or negative tests regardless of city mandate.
- A medically supervised test (done at a testing site, not a home test) done within 72 hours prior to the Gala will be required for people who are not vaccinated.
- Due to limited access to testing and longer wait times, we have widened the required testing window to 72 hours. Find a testing location (click here)
- In the event Minneapolis’ mask mandate ends before the 2022 Arc Gala, we will still be requiring masks for guests when they are not eating or drinking.
Please attend our virtual event if you are feeling ill, regardless of vaccination status or negative test.
We’re so grateful for your support at the 2022 Arc Gala and look forward to an incredible night.